Preserving the heritage, not a superfluous expense, but an investment that can generate prosperity for generations
Estudio80 have internalised the importance of the rehabilitations of private buildings, as a buildings that form our historical, art and culture heritage.
Our actions in a rehabilitation are based on three basic concepts: it tells the history, new technologies and sustainability.
Our more prominent collaborations:
· Ancient Literary University of Valencia.
· Valencia’s Archepiscopal Palace.
· Faculty of Valencia’s Medicine.
· Presidency of Valencia’s University
· Cultural Center La Beneficencia, Valencia.
We collaborate in all the phases of a rehabilitation.
· Study of the project.
· Study historical and environmental impact.
· Study energy efficiency.
· Study economic.
· Administrative negotiations.
· Execution of the project.
· Putting in march of the executed project.